Star Girl: Spooky Styles
Requires Android – 2.3 and up
Party in high fashion and crazy costumes! Pose, act, and sing your way to the top in the world of A-list celebrities! Become a fashion icon in your favorite social glam simulation game! Take part in beauty pageants as a participant or judge – you decide who’s hot or not! Develop a career as a model, pop star, or actress!
Star Girl: Spooky Styles takes you on a journey to the world of cosplay haute couture. Put on the high heels of an aspiring celebrity who is building her career as a fashion icon. Have fun, meet fellow geeky celebs, and fall in love along the way. Find out if you have what it takes to make it big – whether it’s singing, acting or modeling.
Work hard to make it to the top and get featured on the covers of various fashion magazines. Judge other contestants on various beauty pageants or compete in a pageant yourself, aiming for the highest number of votes in order to be crowned the queen!
– No need to start from scratch! Carry over your Star Girl data through your Facebook account!
– Halloween-themed locale, clothes, and accessories
– Compete in a fabulous beauty contest against other Star Girl users.
– Become a trendsetter with over 500+ clothes, accessories and makeup
– Flirt and go on dates with famous celebrities
– Awesome mini games that offer cool prizes
– Work as a singer, actor and model and win prestigious awards
– Add stylish friends, and visit them whenever you like
– Show off your striking outfits on various social networking sites
– Find the guy of your dreams and go out on dates
– Take memorable photos and e-cards with your virtual boyfriend and share it online!
Are you ready to be the next big star? Download Star Girl: Spooky Styles now and show the whole world what you’ve got!
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users’ wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app.
EXTERNAL LINK –